Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back in style!

So I just enjoyed taking a trip down memory lane and reading snippets of my life from several years ago. It is amazing how much has changed in that "short" time- I am married to a wonderful man, have an equally wonderful daughter, with another baby on the way. Our home goes from clean and organized to a messy jumble in 3.5 seconds, and that's without any pets.

I've decided to restart this blog for purely selfish reasons... a wonderful person from the facebook mom group I am part of introduced me to pinterest.com, and currently it is my only hobbie. I have a couple recipe and craft things that I would like to share on there, but, since pinterest is about "pinning" links of things that "interest" you... I've got to have somewhere to start (I thought about sneaking on my husbands more active blog and posting those things there, but he might delete them for being to "girly")!

Coming soon- Snowmen fingerprint Christmas Cards, Hanging ribbons to display/hold hair accessories, and maybe some pictures of my decorating style. On frustrating days I might add in parenting tips... as reminders to myself for next year when I have two!

No comments: